In our press section you will find all press releases on products and services of ECOOLTEC Grosskopf GmbH as well as on the company and its international activities.
Press contact: Thomas Rosenberger | | +49 160 8204934
Double Award Winner: ECOOLTEC wins European Transport Award for Sustainability
- Expert jury honours ECOOLTEC TM182 transport refrigeration system in the category “Refrigeration and Heating”
- Jury praises holistic approach of refrigeration by using natural refrigerants, the purely electric drive and the efficiency of the unit
- ECOOLTEC CEO Henning Altebäumer: "The second award in a row confirms that ECOOLTEC's strategy is the right one."
Bierbichler buys ECOOLTEC refrigeration systems: "More technically advanced than any other"
- Food wholesaler equips twelve trucks with ECOOLTEC transport refrigeration systems in 2023
- Refrigeration units perform reliably
- Drivers are thrilled with performance and running smoothness
- Video: Bierbichler buys ECOOLTEC refrigeration systems
ATMO Award 2023: Transport refrigeration system from ECOOLTEC is Innovation of the Year
- Award-winning: ECOOLTEC TM182 wins ATMO Award in the category “Innovation of the Year / Refrigeration"
- Sustainable: 80 percent lower CO2 emissions thanks to the use of natural refrigerants and a pure electric drive
- Revolutionary: With the ECOOLTEC TM182, natural refrigerants are being used in the transport sector for the first time
He shaped transport refrigeration for over 45 years: ECOOLTEC patron Peter Großkopf stands down
- Peter Großkopf ends his active career as ECOOLTEC advisor
- Environmentally compatible and climate-friendly transport refrigeration was his life's goal
- Transport refrigeration based on natural refrigerants brought to practical maturity
- Video: Companions pay tribute to Peter Großkopf's life's work
Market launch for ECOOLTEC: Transport refrigeration machines for tomorrow’s world
- ECOOLTEC Grosskopf GmbH technology available today to meet current and future challenges facing refrigerated transport
- Employees with extensive industry experience enable technological lead
- ECOOLTEC launch at the IAA Transportation Hanover in September 2022